Simple Snickerdoodles (Splenda)
photo by Scarlett C.
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray 2 cookie sheets with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- Combine flour, 3/4 cup Splenda, baking powder and baking soda in one bowl.
- In another bowl, combine margarine, egg and vanilla extract mixing well with a wire whisk.
- Add liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix gently to combine.
- In a smaller bowl, combine the remaining 2 tablespoons Splenda and cinnamon.
- Shape dough into 24 - 1" balls and roll each ball in cinnamon mixture.
- Place cookies on cookie sheets and flatten each with the bottom of a glass sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes.
- Cool on wire racks.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!