Simple Grilled Tofu
- Ready In:
- 1 (12 ounce) package extra firm tofu
- mccormick's montreal steak grill seasoning (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Heat Foreman Grill and slice tofu into about 6-8 slices, then half to make 12-16 pieces.
- Sprinkle one side of tofu liberally with the McCormick's Montreal Steak Grill Seasoning and place the seasoned side down on the hot grill.
- Season the other side of tofu and drizzle lightly with olive oil before closing grill top and cooking for 2-4 minutes.
- Flip tofu and grill for an additional 1-2 minutes or until desired crispiness.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Until recently, my meals typically consisted of very simple foods put together at the last minute. While this can be tasty and easy, I want to develop my cooking skills to be able to build meals with deeper and more complex flavors. What better way to start than to try, try, and try more recipes! Hopefully, through my reviews and postings I can grow as a cook and person.