Silky Smooth Chocolate Frosting/Icing
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
this is smooth as silk!
- Ready In:
- 2 2⁄3 cups confectioners' sugar, sifted after measuring
- 2⁄3 cup butter, softened
- 2 (1 ounce) unsweetened chocolate squares, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half cream (might need a little more) or 2 tablespoons milk (might need a little more)
- In a bowl using an electric mixer at medium speed beat the sugar with butter, melted chocolate and vanilla until combined.
- Add in half and half cream and continue to beat at high speed until smooth and fluffy (you may need to add in a little more cream or milk until desired consisyancy is achelived).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This is my second frosting/icing recipe of Kit's that I've tried. I like the other one Recipe #81988 more, but this one is very good too. This one is easier to make, so when I don't want to deal with whipping egg whites, I'll make this. It turned out very smooth and fluffy. I put it on recipe#2767. Thanks again, Kit.Reply