Shutome (Swordfish) With Macadamia Nuts
From gohawaii.about.com http://gohawaii.about.com/od/seafoodrecipes/r/shutome.htm
- Ready In:
- 2 swordfish fillets (shutome)
- salt and white pepper
- 1 egg yolk
- 4 tablespoons macadamia nuts, coarsely ground
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- butter or olive oil, for sauteing
- 2 tablespoons clarified butter
- 1⁄2 cup dry sherry
- 1⁄4 lemon, juice of
- Season fish filets with salt and pepper.
- Brush filets with egg yolk and press nuts into both sides of the fish.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Sauté fish in butter or olive oil for approximately 3 minutes per side.
- Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Add clarified butter, sherry and lemon juice to pan drippings.
- Heat and pour over fish.
- Serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION