MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A quick recipe to throw together -- originally from Pillsbury (love their recipes!).
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces linguine, uncooked
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 3⁄4 cups chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen cooked shrimp, thawed, tail shells removed
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄3 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, shredded
- Heat oven to 350°F Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Cook linguine as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan, melt 3 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Stir in flour and lemon-pepper seasoning. Stir in broth; heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Stir in half-and-half, sherry, shrimp and peas.
- Drain linguine; place in 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish. Pour sauce over linguine; toss to mix.
- In small bowl, mix 2 tablespoons melted butter and the bread crumbs. Sprinkle over shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until mixture is hot and topping is golden brown.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION