photo by Carol F.
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 1⁄4 lbs large shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable broth
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- Combine flour and pepper blend in a shallow dish. Toss shrimp in mixture until coated.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and cook 2 minutes; turn and cook another minute. Remove shrimp to a plate. Cook in batches if necessary.
- Add garlic to skillet and cook 30 seconds. Stir in wine, broth, lemon juice and capers. Bring to a simmer. Add shrimp and cook 1 minute, until heated through. Off heat, whisk in butter and stir in parsley. Serve with cooked white rice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a stay at home MOM who spends a lot of time cooking for my family. It is one of my main hobbies. I am also an avid quilter and reader. I love trying new recipes and often have more on my list to try than I will ever get around to making. <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg">