MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Serve over pasta, rice or grits. From RecipeGirl by Lori Lange.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 ounce mezcal or 1 ounce tequila
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and diced
- 1 medium lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco jalapeno sauce
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Sauté shrimp in butter for 1 minute. Add garlic and tequila and ignite with a match. As flame burns down, add remaining ingredients. Simmer 3 minutes or until shrimp turns pink.
- Serve garnished with tomatoes and cilantro. Serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION