Shrimp a La King
- Ready In:
- Cook onion and mushrooms in butter until onion is tender.
- Add soup, milk and shrimp.
- Heat until hot, stir often.
- Serve over toast or rice.
- If desired, omit onion and mushrooms; substitute 1/4 cup diced green pepper and 1 Tb chopped pimiento.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I live with my fur babies who I spoil rotten and in return they give me unconditional love. I have 2 cats and 3 dogs,? I just adopted a 13 yr toy poodle. Both cats were adopted also. All of them are very affectionate and very well behaved. I have been so blessed to have these? beautiful animals in my life.</p> 8726752"