Shredded Sweet Potato Pudding
- Ready In:
- 1hr 45mins
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons sweet unsalted butter, melted & cooled slightly
- 1 cup milk (skim is OK)
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups fresh raw sweet potato, peeled and shredded
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- If you haven't already done so, peel sweet potatoes, cut into large chunks and run through the shredder of your food processor.
- Combine the sugar, egg, butter, milk, and vanilla with a whisk.
- Stir in shredded sweet potato and turn into a medium sized greased casserole dish.
- Bake, uncovered, for 1-1 1/2 hours, stirring every 20 minutes or so or until brown on top and bubbly- do not overbake.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!