- Ready In:
- 1hr 40mins
- 1 steak
- 2⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup rice vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Let steak sit out(from refrigerator) for 1 hr before marinading.
- Mix Soy Sauce(Shoyu) and Rice Vinegar in a pie pan.
- Place steak in Shoyu/Vinegar mixture for 15 minutes.
- Flip steak and leave for 15 minutes.
- Season steak with Garlic Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper.
- Place on grill and cook to your liking!
- Mmmmmm, I need a beer.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I Love 2 Eat, cook, bbq, drink, eat, cook, bbq, drink.....</p>