Sheet Pan Monkey Bread
photo by Jonathan Melendez
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a 9” x 13” quarter sheet pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Using a sharp knife, cut each biscuit in half. Roll into balls.
- Combine sugar, cinnamon, and salt in a medium bowl. Place butter in another bowl.
- In batches, place dough balls in bowl of butter. Turn to coat. Transfer to sugar mixture and toss until covered in sugar. Place in prepared pan. Balls will be touching. Drizzle remaining butter over the tops and sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture.
- Transfer to oven and bake until puffed and baked through the center, about 18 minutes. Serve warm, directly from the pan.
Very good but, too much butter and not enough sugar mixture. So just adjust to 3/4 cup butter or margarine and almost 1 cup sugar. The dough rises in the oven so they don’t touch when they go in the oven but the are touching when they come out. Gee, I wonder what it would be like with chocolate or even drizzled with icing like a Cinnabon. Yum.