MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a wonderful soup that could be a meal in itself.
- Ready In:
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley (for garnish)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 lb mussels (cleaned)
- 1⁄2 lb shrimp (cleaned & deveined, tails off)
- 1⁄2 lb large scallop
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 cups julienned vegetables (leeks, celery, zucchini, carrots, green bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, red bell pepper)
- Cook onion& garlic in oil until softened.
- Add wine& bring to boil.
- Add mussels.
- Cover& cook until shells open.
- Remove mussels& keep warm.
- Add shrimp& scallops to wine mixture& simmer for 1 minute.
- Remove shrimp& scallops& set aside.
- Add vegetables to wine mix& cook for 1 minute.
- Whisk in cornstarch, butter and half& half.
- Bring to boil, stirring constantly until mixture thickens.
- Return mussels, shrimp& scallops to pan.
- Reheat gently for 2 to 3 minutes before serving.
- Sprinkle with parsley& serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION