Seafoam Salad - Dessert
This yummy dessert/salad has been in the family for ages. Works just as well with sugar free jello and light products. I usually double this recipe, and serve it as a nice light dessert or side salad whenever the weather warms. Great for potlucks! Enjoy! Note: Cook time is chill time.
- Ready In:
- 1 pint cottage cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) container Cool Whip, defrosted
- 1 (3 ounce) box lime gelatin (dry)
- 10 ounces canned pineapple tidbits, well-drained (or crushed)
- Fold cottage cheese and cool whip together.
- Add dry jello and mix well.
- Add well-drained pineapple and refrigerate 20 to 30 minutes or overnight.
- Garnish with pineapple tidbits.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation
I often prepare this salad with all the ingredients listed PLUS another fruit (Keep the crushed pineapple). The first time I tasted it, it was made with orange jello & Mandarin oranges. Also yummy with strawberry jello & strawberries. The possibilities are endless! Just be sure to drain the fruit first! It's so quick & easy on a hot summer day.