Schwarzbein Crustless Quiche W/Broccoli and Cheese
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is from the Schwarzbein cookbook. I want to know how many calories are in it so I am posting it here. I do know that the carbs are only a trace amount.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup all-dairy heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup water
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1 cup grated gruyere, mozzarella or 1 cup monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup steamed and chopped broccoli floret
- 1⁄2 cup minced scallion
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, using a fork whisk eggs, cream, water, black pepper and cayenne pepper until will blended.
- Add grated cheese and mix well.
- Combine steamed broccoli and scallions.
- Butter a 9- or 10- inch pie pan.
- Put vegetables in bottom of of pan.
- Cover with egg and cheese mixture.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool 5 minutes before slicing.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION