photo by Caroline Cooks
- Ready In:
- In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add onion, garlic, half of the lemon peel (reserving half for topping), lemon juice, salt and tobasco.
- Increase heat and bring to a boil.
- Add shrimp to skillet and cook about 5 minutes or until shrimp is pink.
- Serve plain or over rice topped with parsley and lemon peel.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Absoultely TDF! I did vary from the recipe a lttle to add a "last of the summer tomato" for color and more garlic. Otherwise, everything as written. Made 1/2 again as much sauce for the crusty bread served and mixed in the pasta before serving. Yumbo, Chef Mene1!!!!!!!This was delicious. (He's my adopted chef of Fall 06 ya know!)
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My passion is cooking. Most of my recipes are old southern family recipes, however a dear chef friend, (he specializes in French Cuisine and Pastries), and I constantly exchange recipes with each other for variety. <img src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg"> <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/IWasAdoptedfall08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">