Scallop and Snapper Ceviche
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 4 ounces sea scallops, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces red snapper fillets, skinned & diced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 large tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 medium avocado, pitted, peeled & diced
- 1 small red onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 dashes hot pepper sauce
- ground pepper
- shredded iceberg lettuce
- Toss sea scallops and red snapper filet with 1/2 cup fresh lime juice in a medium glass bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate until the fish becomes opaque, about 1 hour.
- Drain, then toss with tomato, avocado, red onion, minced, cilantro; 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, hot pepper sauce, salt & pepper
- Serve immediately, cold, on a bed of shredded iceberg lettuce.
- NOTE: Ask for sushi-grade fish at your market.
- Weight Watchers 5 points.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!