Sausage and Dill Egg Bake
- Ready In:
- Butter a 9x13 baking pan. tear the bread up into small pieces and lay in bottom of pan.
- sprinkle half of the dill and onion onto top of bread.
- lay meat on top of onion and dill. sprinkle rest of onion and dill over meat.
- in bowl mix together eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- pour over meat and bread. either cover and refrigerate overnight or let sit for about 10 minutes for liquid to saturate bread.
- bake uncovered at 350 degrees F for 30 - 40 minutes or until eggs are done.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!