Sarsaparilla Rose Tea
- Ready In:
- 1 teaspoon dried sarsaparilla root
- 1 teaspoon rose petal
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon verbena
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander seed
- Assemble all the ingredients and place in a tea ball. Note: If you don't own a tea ball, then you can put the ingredients directly in the water and then strain out later.
- Place tea ball in hot water and steep for 10 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!