San Francisco Sandwich
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 2 sourdough bread ("slices" or whole-wheat, your choice.)
- 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 4 spinach leaves
- 1 monterey jack cheese (slice)
- 2 tomatoes (Slices)
- 3 avocados (Slices)
- 2 tablespoons creamy onion dressing
- 1⁄4 cup alfalfa sprout
Creamy Onion Dressing (makes approx 1 1/4 cup)
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup red onion (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- Creamy Onion Dressing: conbine these ingredients; mix well and chill for an hour. Makes approximately 1 1/4 cups.).
- For each sandwich, spread bread slice with miracle whip, you can put a thin layer or a thick layer your choice.
- Cover with as much or little of spinach, cheese, tomato, avacado, creamy onion dressing and alfalfa sprouts. (the above measurements were guesses as the cookbook didn't give solid measurements.).
- You can eat open faced, or put another slice of bread. Either way, enjoy! (not sure how many servings, this was just for one sandwich so it depends on how much of the ingredients you have left over that will determine if you can make several more.).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!