Sam's Awesome Carrot Cake Icing
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually add melted butter until absorbed.
- Add vanilla, then sugar, one cup at a time. Beat well after each addition.
- When cake is cooled, use a knife or spatula to spread icing evenly over cake.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!