Salmon Scallopini With Almond Orzo
- Ready In:
- Cook 1/2 cup orzo according to package directions.
- Drain reserving 1/2 cup liquid.
- Melt 1 teaspoon butter in nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Brown 2 tablespoons almonds.
- Set aside.
- Season Salmon with salt and pepper to taste.
- Saute on both sides until done.
- Divide orzo and salmon between two plates.
- Add reserved liquid to skillet with 2 tablespoons lemon juice and 1 tablespoon capers.
- Bring to a boil.
- Stir in 3 teaspoons butter and almonds.
- Spoon over plates.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!