Salmon, Scallop and Mussel Soup
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Posted for Scandinavian ZWT9 . Use a good quality fish stock for this recipe. Recipe will be gluten-free provided stock and cream are suitable
- Ready In:
- 800 ml fish stock
- 400 g salmon fillets, skinned and boned
- 8 scallops
- 1 tablespoon dill, chopped
- 12 mussels
- 250 ml double cream
- Pour fish stock into a large saucepan and bring to the boil before turning down to a simmer.
- Cut the salmon into 3-4cm cubes and lower into the stock.
- Add the scallops, chopped dill and the mussels.
- The second the mussels have opened, add the cream, season the soup with salt and pepper, then ladle into warm bowls.
- Sprinkle over some dill for presentation.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION