Salmon-Scallion Mashed Potato Cakes #SP5
photo by Vintage Kitchen
- Ready In:
- 24 ounces package Simply Potatoes Sour Cream and Chive Mashed Potatoes
- 1 1⁄4 lbs skinless salmon fillet, cut into half-inch chunks
- 1 cup chopped scallion
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 3 cups panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper. Beat eggs in shallow bowl. Add 1 cup panko breadcrumbs to another shallow bowl. Set aside.
- To assemble each cake, scoop ½ cup mashed potatoes, 2 tablespoons scallions, and 8-10 salmon chunks; assemble into 1-inch-thick patties by hand, each about 4-inches wide. Place each one on a platter until all 8 are assembled.
- Carefully dip each one in egg; fully-coat both sides, then dip both sides in panko breadcrumbs – adding additional panko to bowl as needed. Place on prepared sheet pan. Bake on middle oven rack for 35-40 minutes, flipping each cake halfway through. Serve hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!