- Ready In:
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can bumble bee pink salmon
- 2 eggs, hard boiled & peeled
- 3 cups cooked rice (I like instant)
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 chicken bouillon cube, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Drain Salmon.
- Slice eggs in half, remove yolks & set aside.
- Coarsely chop egg whites.
- Combine rice, cheese, bouillon cube, water and pepper in medium saucepan.
- Cook over low heat until cheese melts.
- Break Salmon into chunks.
- Stir into rice mixture w/egg whites until mixed and heated through.
- Spoon into serving dish.
- Sieve eggs yolks over mixture.
- If desired garnish w/lemon slices & parsley.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I was originally born and raised in Baltimore, Md. I joined the U.S. Air Force in 1960 and retired from the USAF in 1982. I was a weatherman while in the service. I am now totally retired and love to cook. My passions are my Wife, children (3) my 5 Grandchildren and my Great Granddaughter and of course any sports, especially football. My wife & I enjoy traveling. My pet peeves are Semi Truckers who take multiple miles to pass another semi and people who talk on the phone while driving.</p>