- Ready In:
- 1 (14 ounce) can pink salmon
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 cups milk
- salt and pepper
- Take the bones out of the can salmon.
- Heat the oil on high heat.
- Turn down the heat to medium add the all-purpose flour and whisk it up in the oil until light brown.
- Then add the milk and salmon and whisk it around until all mixed up.
- Add the salt and pepper for taste.
- Keep whisking until it gets thick.
- Serve with toast or rice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!