Salmon Aglio Olio Pasta
Grilled herbed salmon (whole) over spaghetti aglio olio. Salmon is good for you, and so is chilli (some say!). Combine the 2, with your favourite pasta, and you get salmon aglio olio ...
- Ready In:
- 400 g salmon fillets
- 200 g angel hair pasta
- 1 teaspoon mixed herbs (or any seafood herbed seasoning)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons red chili pepper flakes
- 4 chili peppers, whole
- 6 garlic cloves
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Marinade the salmon fillet for about 10 minutes with mixed herbs and a few drops of lemon juice.
- Mince garlic.
- Glaze salmon with 1 tbsp olive oil and grill in oven for about 8 minutes or until salmon is no longer "translucent".
- Cook angel hair pasta in a pot of boiling water for about 2 minutes (until al dente).
- While pasta is cooking, heat the rest of the olive oil over a medium flame and add garlic and chilli flakes.
- When garlic becomes fragrant, turn off the fire.
- Drain pasta and mix it into the olive oil mixture.
- Sprinkle salt and mix.
- Pour pasta onto plates and top with grilled salmon.
- Smear butter on top of salmon and let it melt.
- Garnish with whole chillis and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION