Sally's Red Potato Salad
photo by TheDancingCook
- Ready In:
- Place unpeeled potatoes in the bottom of a large saucepan; cover with water.
- Bring to a boil, cook until potatoes are soft, about 30-40 minutes.
- Drain; let potatoes cool.
- Cube potatoes and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add sour cream, mayo and celery; stir to combine all ingredients well.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Top with papirka.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was awesome!!! So easy to make and so dang YUMMY!! I did halve the recipe as I didn't need the full 20 servings, and I also used 1/2 c mustard and 1/2 c mayo...as we like mustardy potato salad. But other than that, I made it exactly as written and will make again and again!!! Thanks for sharing such a great recipe, TDC and congrats on winning the football pool!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Welcome! I joined this website in 2001, as a new wife and Mom of a 1 y/o and I was 28 yrs old and did not know about cooking. I found this website cause I searched the web and wanted to find a good recipe for carrots! I found that recipe and so much more here over the years. I learned so much from this website and opened up my eyes to other recipes. I now am 46 y/o. I am now divorced and my then 1 y/o son is now a Marine. I have a wonderful man in my life that loves and appreciates my cooking and I thank this site for all of its help. I still come here for recipes. I hope you like my recipes and your family enjoys them also....there is many here and I love to pass them on.