Salad Dressing Cupcakes
photo by Kelly0412
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour (I use Rob's Red Mill's All Purpose GF Baking Flour)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (optional)
- 3⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray or use muffin liners.
- Sift flour, baking soda and cocoa powder (if using); set aside.
- Whip mayonnaise, sugar, water and vanilla until thoroughly mixed. Add flour mixture slowly and beat at medium speed with electric mixture for 2 minutes.
- Fill muffin try and bake 15 to 25 minutes (depends on your oven) or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!