- Ready In:
- 4 chicken cutlets, pounded to 1/4 inch thickness
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 - 1 1⁄2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- Lightly season the chicken cutlets on both sides with salt and pepper.
- In a low bowl, beat eggs to make an egg wash. Place your seasoned breadcrumbs in a second low bowl.
- In a non-stick skillet with lid, melt butter and olive oil over high heat.
- Dunk chicken pieces in egg wash, then breadcrumbs, making sure the pieces are evenly and thoroughly coated with crumbs.
- Add chicken to hot butter/oil and cook until bottom is nicely browned (3-4 minutes). Turn down heat to medium-low and flip chicken over. Cover with lid, and cook until bottom of chicken is nicely browned (3-4 minutes).
- Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!