Rustic Vegetable Soup
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 20mins
1-2 bowls per person
- 1 lb cube beef stew meat (cut into bite size pieces)
- 1 (16 ounce) jar picante sauce (mild)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed beef broth, undiluted
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped parsley
- Combine all ingredients, except the parsley, in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours or on HIGH for 4 hours.
- Stir in Parsley and serve.
- If soup it to thick and not much juice add some water to it.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!