Ruby's Cheese Tidbits
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 cup butter
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups plain flour
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Cream butter and cheese.
- Add salt, pepper and flour to butter mixture.
- Mixing briefly with a mixer.
- Work in Rice Krispies either with the mixer or by hand.
- Form into small balls(about the size of an olive), placing on a cookie sheet.
- Flatten each ball with a fork (pressing the fork into the cookie, pulling across-- making little ridges).
- Keep the fork clean by dipping in flour, if necessary.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm originally from South Carolina and currently live in The Netherlands. *- *- *- *- *- *- *- *- *- *- *- * To anyone who has reviewed one of my recipes, I really enjoyed reading what you thought... and if you liked the recipe, that's even better. Thanks.