Rotisserie Chicken Pie
- Ready In:
- 1 oven-roasted deli chicken
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup chopped carrot
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- 3 -4 thinly sliced potatoes
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 prepared pie crust (I follow Betty Crocker recipe for two crust 8in)
- Remove chicken from bones and break meat apart with your hands. Discard bones and skin but keep drippings.
- In a large bowl combine chicken, drippings, soup, carrots ,peas, potatos, parsley, salt and pepper. May need to add water or chicken broth for more liquid. Stir to mix.
- Pour chicken mixture into a 13 by 9 inch pan.
- Cover with pie crust, make 6-8 vents in crust with a knife and bake at 350 for 40-50 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is soooooo delicious!!! However, there are so many ingredients I added 2 cans of soup otherwise there would not have been hardly any gravy. I also had to cook a little longer and the potatoes weren' quite done, but maybe I just over did it with the veggies. I wouldn't add any less however, and did add onion. I also added some garlic salt. We will definately make this over and over again!!!! PMF, WI
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a busy mom with 5 children. I enjoy cooking and baking. This year I learned to bake wonderful bread using the book Artizan Bread in 5 minutes a day which I highly recommend. I would certainly cook more interesting food if my kids would eat it. I love finding recipes online and will post family friendly recipes.