Rosy Rock Cookies
- Ready In:
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and allspice.
- Add butter, egg and soup.
- Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes, constantly scraping sides of bowl.
- Stir in oats and raisins.
- Drop by teaspoon on greased baking sheets (or parchment lined sheets).
- Bake at 350F for 9-11 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a married mother of two. Both children are pretty picky, as well as my husband, so I have a hard time finding recipes everyone will enjoy. Also, I have food allergies to the legume family (peanuts and soy being the worst), so I find I have to change recipes sometimes. I have just recently discovered that I really enjoy cooking and am very happy to try most recipes.