Rosemary Limeade for 2
photo by Baby Kato
- Ready In:
- 3 cups filtered water
- scant 1/4 cup natural cane sugar, to taste
- 1 stem fresh rosemary (a partial stem of *rosemary about 2 1/2-inches in length)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice, to taste
- lime slice
- fresh rosemary (few rosemary needles floated on top of the beverage)
- ice cube
- *Note: I lightly bruised the rosemary in a pestle and mortar.
- Combine 1 cup water and sugar in sauce pan.
- Bring to boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar.
- Boil gently, undisturbed and uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat, stir in the rosemary stem, cover pan and let steep for 1 hour.
- Remove the rosemary then add the lime juice and remaining 2 cups of water.
- Stir, add ice cubes and garnish with lime slices and a few rosemary needles.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!