Rosemary and Red Wine Vinegar Pork Chops
photo by MilkAndCookies
- Ready In:
- Lightly season pork chops with a mixture of the salt, pepper and rosemary.
- Melt butter in a pan and cook pork chops on both sides until brown and cooked through.
- Remove from pan and let rest on wood block.
- Add quartered onion to the pan and cook until the outsides are lightly browned and slightly caramelized.
- Deglaze the pan with red wide vinegar and return pork chops. Cook for a few minutes flipping to coat both sides. Serve with rice and steamed vegetables.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!