Rose Water Devil's Food Cupcakes With Rose Water Buttercream
- Ready In:
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) devil's food cake mix
- 1 water (for cake)
- 1⁄4 cup rose water (for cake)
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil (for cake)
- 3 large eggs (for cake)
- 1 cup butter, softened (for buttercream)
- 3 1⁄2 cups confectioners' sugar (for buttercream)
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream (for buttercream)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract (for buttercream)
- 1 tablespoon rose water (for buttercream)
- 1 drop red food coloring (for buttercream)
- On the package of devil's food cake mix, there should be directions for preparing your cupcakes. The only difference is that you are going to replace a quarter cup of the water normally used with rose water. You may adjust the amount of rose water according to preference, but the total water content of both should stay at 1 1/4 cups.
- For the frosting, in a bowl, combine butter and sugar. Beat till blended.
- Add the cream, rose water, vanilla and food coloring and beat for an additional 3 to 5 minutes or until smooth and creamy.
- Cream your cupcakes and enjoy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!