- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- Select any scented variety of roses. Pluck all the petals discarding the stigma (the central portion) and set aside.
- Boil the milk along with the rose petals ( leave the petals whole), till it reduces to half. Boil on a low flame in a heavy-bottomed pan to ensure the milk doesn't burn.
- Add one cup of sugar and boil till its consistency is thick.
- Cool and then refrigerate for at least one hour before you serve.
- Garnish with some more rose petals just before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg"> <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">