photo by Ashy K.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 5 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup ghee, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1 large mashed banana (optional)
- milk, as required
- Sift the flour into a large bowl, add sugar, ghee and banana and rub until it resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- Make a well in the center and pour enough milk to form a dough. The dough should appear like a scone dough.
- Form into golf ball size and roll into circles.
- Fry in deep ghee on MEDIUM heat. Drain on paper towels.
- PS: The trick is to break and dough the remaining mixture so it's shinny.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!