Rody's Fried Onigiri
photo by Cynna
- Ready In:
- Heat canola oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Mix egg into cooled, cooked rice until well-combined.
- Take a spoonful of rice mixture and roll into a ball shape.
- Press a hole into the middle of the ball and add fish.
- Cover hole with more rice mixture and roll until uniformly round.
- Place ball into heated oil and fry on each side until golden brown.
- Set aside on paper towels to cool slightly.
- Season lightly with salt and pepper (if desired).
- Wrap rice balls with nori.
- Serve and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!