Roasted Veggies Weight Watchers - 1 Point
photo by Seante C.
- Ready In:
12 1 cup servings
- 1 red bell pepper, Seeded and cut in strips
- 1 green bell pepper, Seeded and cut in strips
- 1 summer squash, Sliced into chunks
- 1 zucchini, Sliced into chunks
- 1 cup red onion, sliced
- 8 ounces mushrooms, cut in halves
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 head broccoli, crown cut into florets
- 12 ounces artichoke hearts, without oil, drained
- 20 garlic cloves, whole
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Mix all of ingredients in a bowl. Dump everything in a roasting pan.
- Bake about 20 minutes until veggies are tender stirring about halfway through.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!