Roasted Tarragon & Garlic Salmon
- Ready In:
- 4 salmon fillets, deboned and skin removed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon tarragon, dried
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil, dried
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Prepare a 9" x 13" baking pan by rubbing bottom of pan with olive oil.
- In a small bowl, thoroughly combine garlic powder, tarragon, basil, salt and pepper. Rub seasoning mixture onto both sides of salmon filets.
- Place each filet into baking pan.
- Roast for 8-10 minutes or until salmon flakes easily when fork-tested.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>My name is Rebecca, but my family and friends call me Becky. I am 33 years old and live in Rochester, New York, USA. I am a life-long resident of Western New York and can't say as I'd ever want to live anywhere else. I grew up on a small dairy farm in rural Western New York and love country living. Although my husband and I live in a suburb right now, we hope someday to move back to our roots and live a peaceful country life. <br /><br />My husband and I have been married for 10 years. We have a beautiful 5-year-old daughter and a 3-year-old son. I am amazed at how quickly our kids are growing and developing. I read a lot about and hold my own personal skepticism regarding the affects of additives such as preservatives, hormones, artificial colorings, artificial sweeteners, caffeine, allergens, etc. With the increasing number of children and adults with food allergies, I am suspicious that the last century of our nation's food industry improvements have contributed. I'm doing the best I can to protect my family from the risks, but it is difficult to avoid every additive. I have friends and family with food allergies and know how difficult it is to cope with food restrictions. I enjoy the challenge of cooking for those with food allergies but can't imagine making it an every-day affair.</p> 8727502"