Roasted Root Vegetables With Truffle Oil & Thyme
Uh-oh, looks like no one has reviewed this recipe yet. Be the first to do it - write a review for this recipe by clicking Rate/Review by the description!
- Ready In:
- 3 red potatoes, cubed
- 3 carrots, peeled, cut into thirds
- 3 parsnips, peeled, cut into thirds
- 1 red onion, peeled, quartered
- 8 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- salt & pepper
- 2 tablespoons white truffle oil or 2 tablespoons black truffle oil
- reheat oven to 425*.
- Place potatoes, carrots, parsnips, onion & garlic onto a sheet pan.
- Drizzle the vegetables with olive oil. Add thyme, Sprinkle with salt & Pepper. Toss together.
- Place on top rack of oven and roast 20-25 min until tender. Remove sheet pan from oven, stir vegetables & drizzle with truffle oil. Place back in oven for another 5 minute Remove thyme sprigs and Garnish with Fresh Thyme if desired. Enjoy.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I've been dying to try this recipe for the longest time, but had to get my hands on some truffle oil (it is not inexpensive). I had some beautiful potatoes and carrots from my farm share, which were perfect for this recipe. I used white truffle oil, which has a very pronounced flavor. The thyme was the perfect complement to this. I will definitely make this again. It would be lovely on any holiday table. Thanks for sharing!4Reply
see 5 more