Grilled Lamb Steaks With Rosemary & Thyme
- Ready In:
- 6 lamb leg steaks, about 6 ounces each
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary leaf
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leave
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Make a wood or charcoal fire in a barbecue or preheat a gas barbecue grill.
- Rub both sides of the chops with the pepper, rosemary and thyme.
- Clean the grill with a wire brush, then lightly oil it.
- When the coals are medium-hot, put the chops directly over the coals and cook 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Remove to a platter and sprinkle with the salt.
- Serve immediately, spooning a little of the collected juices over each chop.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
The was our first BBQ of the year, albeit that it’s only March and chilly, I couldn’t wait to do this recipe which turned out VERY nice. The spices were perfect as stated and didn’t overpower the lamb. This is the first time I have ever cooked lamb on a grill. Quick, easy and delicious! I’ll surely make again. Thank you for this.