Roast-Beef Cheddar Panini
- Ready In:
- Stir/saute the first 3 ingredients in a lightly greased skillet over med-high heat for 8 minutes or until the onion is tender.
- Spread 1 T. horseradish sauce on each of 4 bread slices; top evenly with roast beef, cooked onion, and cheese.
- Top with remaining bread slices.
- Brush melted butter on both sides of sandwich.
- Cook in a preheated panini press 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with remaining horseradish sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was a tasty sandwich. I used Recipe #169055 for the creamy horseradish sauce and spread some on each slice of bread. I also added tomatoes. Instead of butter, I brushed the outside of the bread with mayonnaise. Next time I would also salt and pepper the filling before cooking. I do not have a panini press so I used my cast iron griddle. Thanks for posting.