RIDICULOUS Gluten Free CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT Cake
photo by Casey.Company
- Ready In:
- preheat oven to 375. Spray entire inside of springform pan with cooking spray.
- grind 1 1/2 cups of your hazelnuts (you can use a mini chop prep, food processor, even a coffee grinder).
- cut butter into small pieces and melt butter and chocolate chips in a metal bowl over a pot of simmering water (I simply used my metal mixing bowl from my stand Kitchenaid mixer over a pot of water). Stir occasionally until melted and cool slightly.
- using same bowl (if you can) beat in sugar and eggs one at a time. Mix for a couple minutes.
- mix in vanilla and salt, and gradually add your ground hazelnuts. Sift in cocoa and beat another couple minutes.
- pour into pan and bake for 35 minutes. Cool to room temperature. Refrigerate for 2 hours and then remove side of pan. Move to serving platter and sift powdered sugar over top.
- serve with whipped cream and the remaining 1/2 cup of chopped hazelnuts.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
CASEY & COMPANY is a collection of my various loves turned into blog posts - from recipes & quick tips, to must haves & amazing deals. Whatever the topic, it's all about the experience...I make it simple, I make it fun, I make it memorable! Follow me here & http://www.casey.company/