Rich and Creamy Peanut Butter Pie
photo by Debs Recipes
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 5mins
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1 9 inch vanilla cookie pie crusts or 1 9 inch prepared graham cracker crust
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese, sw. cond milk, whipped topping and peanut butter. (mixture will get very thick after chilling).
- Pour into pie shell. Cover and chill at least 3 hours before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I love Cheesecake, this made an absolute RICH wonderful textured piece of pie. Not for someone watching their waistline for sure. I couldn't stop eating it. The boys loved it and so did their friends. This will definitely be a "Special Occassion" kind of pie. Very easy to make and was simply delish. It definitely tastes like a Nutter Butter. *Yummy* Thanks for sharing another great recipe Pars.... Mmmmm ~V
This pie is quite delicious with a nice thick-bodied texture, but very, very rich. It's so rich, in fact, that each member of my family found it difficult to finish an entire slice. For purposes of waistline non-expansion ;) I suggest serving this pie cut into 12 - 16 narrow slices and maybe posting a little warning sign near it that states: "Danger - Curves Ahead!"