Rice Pilaf Salad With Salami, Artichokes and Provolone
photo by Zatarains
- Ready In:
- 1 (7 ounce) package ZATARAIN'S® Rice Pilaf
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 3⁄4 cup cubed salami
- 3⁄4 cup cubed provolone cheese
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Cook Rice Mix as directed on package.
- Spoon rice mixture into large bowl. Cool to room temperature. Add artichokes, salami, cheese, olive oil and vinegar; toss to blend.
- Nutrition information (Amount per serving): Calories: 242, Cholesterol: 26mg, Sodium: 747mg , Protein: 9g, Total Fat: 14g , Fiber: 1g, Carbohydrate: 20g.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!