Rice-Paper Rolls With Vermicelli Noodles
- Ready In:
- Soak rice paper wrappers in warm water (one at a time - I use a tin pie plate) for a about 20 seconds or until soft.
- Lay wet wrapper on a tea towel to absorb excess water.
- Starting about 1/3 from bottom of wrapper, create a 3" long row with cilantro leaves, red pepper, yellow pepper, snow peas, bean sprouts, vermicelli noodles and a little ginger.
- Roll up from bottom, turning in sides as you roll.
- Slice each roll in half on a bias and serve with orange chili dipping sauce.
- Seasoned Vermicelli Noodles - in a medium bowl whisk seasme oil and rice wine vinegar together, then toss with cooked vermicelli noodles.
- Orange Chili Dipping Sauce separate entry.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!