Rib Rub by Rachael Ray
If you are like me, you are always looking for new rubs and marinades for meat. This is a recipe from Everyday with Rachael Ray, August 2008. Try it out with Low and Slow Oven Baked ribs (#303245). This is enough marinade for 2 pounds of baby back ribs which they say will feed 4. Cooking time is actually marinating time.
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 10mins
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 lime, juice and zest of (both the juice and the grated peel)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Rub the mixture into both sides of the ribs.
- Place in casserole dish, cover and refrigerate 8 hours to overnight to marinate.