Rhubarb and Preserved-Ginger Jam
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 50mins
4 pint jars
- In a large saucepan, combine rhubarb and sugar; let stand for 3 hours.
- Stir in ginger and lemon juice, and heat to boiling.
- Lower heat and simmer for about one hour, until jam sheets from a spoon.
- Skim off foam.
- Ladle jam into hot sterilized mason jars, filling to within 1/4 inch from top.
- Wipe rims and seal with new rings and lids.
- Process in a boiling water bath for 10 minutes.
- Remove jars from water bath and cool to room temperature.
- Check seals, label jars, and store in a cool, dry place.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!